- Swelling, minor pain and / or skin discoloration may be experienced following the surgical procedure. This will be temporary.
- In order to keep the swelling to a minimum, use an ice pack for the first few hours (on for 10 minutes and off for 5 minutes).
- The day after the surgery use lukewarm water rinses for the treated area following each meal. This should continue for the first 3 days following the surgical procedure.
- Eat only soft foods. Avoid hard and chewy foods.
- Get plenty of rest and insure normal intake of food, especially liquids such as fruit juices, soup, and milk. Use a vitamin supplement if desired. Try not to sleep on the operated area for 2-3 days.
- DO NOT raise your lips with your fingers to inspect the treated area.
- DO NOT brush teeth near the surgical site. Brush teeth in the rest of your mouth.
- There is often a temporary loss of feeling in the operated area and the tooth may feel loose.
- Take medications according to the instructions.
- Should any difficulties occur, do not hesitate to call our office anytime. In case of an extreme urgency call 911.
Book an Appointment
Call or text 24/7 at 408-720-0900
152 W. El Camino Real Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- Monday: 9 AM to 7 PM
- Tuesday: 9 AM to 7 PM
- Wednesday: 9 AM to 7 PM
- Thursday: 9 AM to 7 PM
- Friday: 9 AM to 7 PM
- Saturday: 9 am to 2 pm (Appointment only)
- Sunday: Closed