We are a dental preferred provider, PPO dentist and in-network dentist with Humana Dental Insurance Company
Welcome! Sunnyvale Dental Care welcomes Humana PPO dental insurance members. Being a preferred provider Sunnyvale dentist, it is our pleasure to be instrumental in providing affordable dental care to you. Humana PPO dental patients can save a lot by choosing an in-network dentist for all kind of dental treatments. Dr. Antonious feels proud to be serving Humana PPO dental patients for 22 years.
His dental office staff is also well trained in processing and reviewing various Humana Dental PPO insurance coverage requests on a daily basis. We all at Sunnyvale Dental Care perform our due diligence to present right information to our patients so that they can make their decisions in regards to their dental care based on reliable information. Your convenience is always our priority, whether you are an existing or a new patient with an emergency appointment. Our approach at Sunnyvale Dental Care is providing the best dental care and utilizing your dental insurance to your maximum benefits remains the same.
Heard of preventive plus by Humana Dental?
Yes, it is famous for a reason! It focuses on the most common types of dental care that people search for, preventive and basic services. Dentist recommends everybody to get their teeth examined every six months to avoid any dental emergency circumstances. Everybody may need essential dental services at some point in their life. Preventive plus is the tailor-made product for people who like to keep their oral health in check. The plan includes:
- Low annual deductible for individuals and families
- $1,000 maximum per individual
- Discounts on major services
- It covers the expenses of preventive services like regular X-rays, oral exams, and routine cleaning
- 100% coverage and no waiting period in case of preventive care services
- It includes basic care such as emergency care for nonsurgical extractions, fillings and pain relief.
- Provides access to the nationwide Humana PPO dental insurance network
- More than 70,000 locations available
- Premiums are payable via email, phone, or online
Every insurance plan has its limitations and exclusions, which might restrict your treatment or payment plan options. It all depends on what kind of insurance plan you or your employer chose. To understand it better you can either look up online or speak to the customer service at Humana PPO insurance company; you might have to upgrade or change the plan as per your current requirements. If your dental treatment is not time-sensitive, it is good to wait for the upgrade to happen and benefit from your upgraded dental coverage.