TOP 1% INVISALIGN PROVIDER IN USA - Invisalign Start at $2999.

TriCare Delta Dental Dual Coverage

TriCare Delta Dental Dual Coverage

TriCare Delta Dental insurance is helping many people restore and maintain their oral health. The nationwide TriCare Delta Dental network has many experienced dentists providing excellent treatment. Sunnyvale Dentist Dr. Gupta is one of those providers. Besides providing gentle and quality care, Sunnyvale Dental Care will follow the TriCare Delta Dental fee schedule, which will mean substantial savings for patients with this plan.

For patients with double or dual coverage there is additional savings. Figuring out which insurance company to submit claims to in which order would be difficult for a patient to do on their own. The Sunnyvale Dental Care insurance coordinator is very familiar with the many TriCare Delta Dental insurance policies, and is more than happy to submit claims on behalf of Sunnyvale Dental Care patients.

When two insurance companies work together to cover a mutual policy holders claims, it is called coordination of benefits. If there are multiple plans to choose from, it is better to choose ones with standard coordination of benefits. Standard coordination of benefits is the most common and beneficial method for patients. Insurance companies who use standard coordination of benefits cover most, if not all of the charges incurred for treatment. If a primary insurance company pays 80% for a simple extraction, the secondary insurance company would pay the remaining 20%.

Some insurance companies have a non-duplication of benefits clause. This is less desirable for patients and will result in higher patient copays. Under this method of coordination of benefits, if each insurance company covers a procedure at the same percentage, after the primary carrier pays, the secondary carrier may not pay anything on the claim. Sunnyvale Dentist Dr. Gupta will have his team investigate the method that TriCare Delta Dental and the additional insurance company will use to pay for your treatment.

If you have dual coverage and you are the subscriber (person purchasing coverage) on one of the policies, this policy would provide your primary coverage. If you are the subscriber on both policies, the one that you’ve had the longest would likely be considered your primary insurance.

If you have children and they are covered under one policy that is provided by you and another policy that is provided by your spouse, the parent with the birthday that occurs the earliest in the calendar year would provide primary coverage.

Learn more when you visit Sunnyvale Dental Care. Call Sunnyvale Dentist Dr. Gupta at 408-720-0900 to schedule a consultation today!

Book an Appointment

    Book Online 24X7

    Contact Us



    Opening Hours:

    • Monday: 9 AM to 7 PM
    • Tuesday: 9 AM to 7 PM
    • Wednesday: 9 AM to 7 PM
    • Thursday: 9 AM to 7 PM
    • Friday: 9 AM to 7 PM
    • Saturday: 9 am to 2 pm (Appointment only)
    • Sunday: Closed