TriCare Delta Dental Maximum and Deductible

Determining how your TriCare Delta Dental Insurance plan will best be utilized for your individual oral healthcare needs is important. Coordinating with your insurance is an important part of our business team’s responsibilities and coupled with Dr. Antonious expert treatment planning we know we can provide you with the most optimal oral health care. Understanding some insurance terms can aid in the pursuit of obtaining that healthy smile you’ve always wanted.

“Maximum” refers to the amount of money TriCare Delta Dental Insurance Plan provides for you to apply toward your dental care costs. The maximum is available for you to use during a benefit period, which is often 12 consecutive months or one calendar year. The amount of your maximum is set by the plan chosen by you or your employer and can range from $1000 to $2500 per benefit period. It is important to know that not all dental procedures provided to you at Sunnyvale Dental Care will be covered at 100%, and will impact your maximum accordingly. For example, a simple filling may be covered at 80%, so only 80% of the treatment cost would deduct from your maximum. You would pay the remaining 20%. Sunnyvale Dentist, Dr. Antonious is proud to provide you with a comprehensive variety of dental treatments, but not all treatments, such as teeth whitening, are covered benefits through TriCare Delta Dental. If the treatment is not covered, it does not impact your maximum.

TriCare Delta Dental Insurance plans often require a deductible to be paid before dental costs will be covered. Similar to car insurance, deductibles apply when treatment is rendered and need only be paid one time per benefit period. There are some procedures, like routine cleanings that may not require a deductible.

Understanding the wording and structure of your TriCare Delta Dental Insurance plan is essential in optimizing your insurance benefits. At Sunnyvale Dental Care we want the best oral health outcomes for you and we believe part of that is coordinating with your insurance plan. Sunnyvale Dentist Dr. Antonious knows that proper allocation of dental insurance benefits aids in getting you the care you deserve.

Learn more when you visit Sunnyvale Dental Care. Call Sunnyvale Dentist Dr. Nasser Antonious at 408-720-0900/ TOLL-FREE 1-877-9DENTAL to schedule a consultation today!

Your Convenience Is Our Priority

Full Range of Dental Care For All Ages Under One Roof

We are a dental preferred provider, PPO dentist and In-network dentist with most dental insurance companies including: